Friday, September 19, 2008

What a day...

I'm in a rush to get to Tori's, but this is what I did today: Woke up, ate breakfast, answered the door, opened my LESOTHO NOV. 10th Peace Corps invitation, drove to Maine with Mom and Paul, and did 3 backflips out of a plane with some dude named Paulo strapped to my back.

PS- Lesotho, known as "the mountain kingdom," was my first choice :) I couldn't be happier right now! More later... someone call my mother and tell her everything's going to be ok?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Nicole. Tell your Mom that you're about to have the most fascinating and challenging experience of your life. I'm Ted Mooney, the Country Director, from Scarborough ME, RPCV from Senegal. You will be supported by a first rate staff all who care deeply about your success and safety. We are very much looking forward to your arrival and service in Lesotho.